Thursday, June 5, 2008

Progress - Losing The Fat

Been using Tom Venuto's system now for 6 months. It has been very difficult for only a couple of reasons. One is it is hard work, you must hit the gym regulary. I usually love it but some days you just don't feel like it...I am sure you can relate.

But the harder reason is because my family doesn't cooperate with me watching what I eat. There is junk food everywhere in my house and my wife only serves what I would call a lower fat, lower carb healthy meal 1 or 2 days a week...so I am on my own most of the time.

In spite of that, I have lost 13 pounds and 11 percent body fat. Even when I am NOT doing well on my diet I don't gain weight, and I don't gain fat....I maintain. That is awesome. Sometimes my fat will go down and I'll gain weight, meaning I am putting on pure muscle and losing fat!

I stand by Venuto's system with my $10 rebate. Purchase his eBook through this site and I will paypal you $10 bucks AFTER I verify you bought it through me.

To make sure you by it through me, delete your cookies (Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet Options)(Firefox, Tools, Clear Private Data), then exit your browser and return here.

Eat Right, Train Hard and Expect Success- T.V. 8.31.07

Bob